Saturday, April 27, 2013

Some Recap

I realize I haven't posted a lot of my random pictures from around London, so here's a go!

My friend Teresa and me after a play we saw starring the guy who played Fred Weasley in Harry Potter


Exploring Camden Market with some CIS friends



Teresa and me waiting to see celebrities walk the red carpet at the BAFTAs


Apparently there is a Lomas Distribution company in the UK!



Stonehenge (fields with sheep in the background)



Some friends and my first attempt at making scones. Super successful!


Kathy and me in York


Mevy and me at tea at the Langham


Mom and me outside Abbey Road Studios


Mid-way to the top of York Minster


Regents Park's complete 180 transformation since my visit in January

Some police on horses casually walking down the street in front of my flat

Exploring Regents Park with a heron that kept following me!

View from a cafe on High Marlyebone St

No comments:

Post a Comment