Monday, January 14, 2013

My Crib

It's definitely taken some getting used to living in a dorm again instead of home or in an apartment. These are pretty nice dorms, seeing as I get my own room and we have a kitchen (with a refrigerator, oven, stove, microwave, etc.), but it's still not what I'm used to. I've tried to make my room a little more "me," so I figured I'd show those of you I can't Skype with a little glimpse! Welcome to my Instagram-ed dorm!

Also, that super flattering mirror pic of me is to show off my super comfortable first day of classes sweater I got from my new favorite store, Primark. It has pink stripes and elbow patches, y'all. What more could I need? It was like £8 (like $14-ish). So there's that too.


If you're wondering, I made sure to bring the necessities: tons of scarves, purses, and nail polish. I have all my jewelry in a little plastic sandwich baggie since I can't think of a better way to organize it. Also, that close up is of my IKEA bedding that was £3. As in about $5 for two pillow cases and a duvet. Score.

1 comment:

  1. Your room looks great! Can't wait to check out Primark when I'm in London this summer!!

    XOXO,
    Alexa
    apstonee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete